Sunday, August 19, 2012

HELP....

me give a new title to my blog.

That's right. Once again I've decided that it's time that I started blogging again and I don't really feel the need to go through the process of setting up a whole new blog when I have a perfectly wonderful one right here. I could not have come up with a worse title. So I need help coming up with a title...at least an interim title that is.

The problem is I don't really know what this blog is going to be about. We can all guess that I'll do the occasional rant on something ridiculous that makes me angry and there will be lots of talk of pop culture particularly television but that alone does not a blog make. At least I don't think so.

So until I come up with the exact niche of my blog, I  need an interim title. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Throw'em at me!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment